Thursday, September 13, 2007

Selamat Berpuasa To All My Muslim Friends


Starting today all muslim will fast for a month and Hari Raya Puasa will be a month away. I will have to miss my favourite muslim eating places as they will be closed for business for a month. Fortunately in Malaysia, there many other food stalls around, we got Indian foods, Chinese foods and lots of foreign foods. We are really blessed with such varieties and adundance in Malaysia.

Please refrain from eating or drinking in front of our muslim friends or colleagues during this month of Ramadan. Over the years, I have seen people eating or drinking in front of muslim, especially during meetings when normally drinks or snacks are served. Eventhough, some muslim do not mind but we should respect this fasting month and should not do such thing.

Selamat berpuasa to Dr. Abdul Rani Othman & family (my neighbour), Pipah, Haji Uzir, Tony Azman, Rashid, Shaari, Safian, Yusman, Razali and all my muslim friends whom I can not remember your names at this moment of time.

No comments: