Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wan Tan Mee @ Sri Rampai, Setapak

Where to get good & delicious Wan Tan Mee in Setapak area. You can get a really good Wan Tan Mee at this shop called "Restoran Ya-Ka-Fook" (used to be called as Ya-Ka-Can) @ Jalan 45A/26, Sri Rampai, Setapak.
This Hainanese, a real icon of this coffee shop, a distinguish character with his moody attitude, I guess he is a typical Hainanese.... That's his Assistant in brown Tee shirt (below) and also his wife. Poor lady can really stand his "wind". BUT, yes but, his Wan Tan Tan Mee is truly great and wait till you try his wantan, lagi best....
So good that I forget to snap pictures of my plate of Wan Tan Mee, I already sank it into my mouth. Promise I will take pictures of the noodle the next time I re-visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was staying in Seri Rampai some 10 years ago and had not gone back since. I am not local KL people. I plan to visit Seri Rampai again this coming August. How to get there from KL city center. Is Sri Rampai LRT station start operating already. Please kindly drop me a few lines in my email. Thanks.