Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friendship Rekindled - Hugh Yu-Soon Koh

On the 26 January 2009, I got a surprise email from a friend whom I first met in Tunku Abdul Rahman College, Kuala Lumpur in 1976. He is none other than Koh Yu Soon aka Hugh and is now residing in New York. Apparently he got my contact from the cyber world after much checking and surfing I guess. I have actually forgotten about this Yu Soon but now I am able to rekindle our friendship. Thanks to the power of INTERNET. The above is our Sixth Form class photo, he is seated on the 4th seat from the right.
And the best part of the story is that he married a girl from Lunas, a place in my younger years where I used to pass by on my way to school, Sultan Badlishah School, Kulim. Her name is Tan Phaik Lee, one year my junior and we have lots of common friends. These are photos they sent to me and I am blogging it.

Opening of Christmas presents at their home. Their lovely children. Somewhere in the city of New York.

No comments: