Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Place for Breakfast @ Sri Rampai, Setapak

If you are looking for a place for breakfast in or around Sri Rampai and Wangsa Maju areas, I would recommend this coffee shop, Restoran Thiam Hua.
Morning papers are also available here as you enjoy your breakfast.
The stalls which I like most are the
Char Koay Teow stall.Loh Shi Fun Thai Style or Spinach noodle (green coloured noodle) stall, Loh Shi Fun or "Rat Tail" noodle after a little stir in the bowl of this dry style (notice the Thai chili powder in the spoon). Chee Cheong Fun is another good choice for breakfast.
Pork Ball noodle stall and the Tim Sum stall are equally popular.
The coffee and tea here are apparently different from others, good taste and good aroma. Go and check it out. Let me know about it. Sorry, I do not take tea or coffee with milk so I can not say anything but I heard they are good.

No comments: