Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brussel Beer Cafe @ Jaya One, Petalaing Jaya

My head was still intoxicated while I was blogging this. Some say alcohol keeps AH1N1 virus away I don’t know how true is this but I know for sure I would not be canned for drinking alcohol. What a big issue that’s currently brewing in this country of ours.

Brussels Beer Café @ Jaya One is one joint full of young drinkers and diners. The atmosphere is as if it was a Friday night. We tried most of the popular Belgium beers.
Such as Leffe, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Tetley's....

I prefer this one, Hoegaarden, very smooth and easy to drink something like our sugar cane juice but with alcohol in it… I like the 1 pint glass huge and unique.

The Menu for some foods....

As the night creeps in @ the Palm Square of Jaya One.

Roast Pork Belly (Siew Yok) was not really fantastic but went very well with the beers.
Beer Food Platter - Calamari, prawn, fish cocktail, cocktail sausages bacon wrapped with bacon and fries…something for a Beer Drinker. Don't drink with empty stomach....

Brussels Beer CafeL-20-G, Block L, Jaya One`No. 72A Jalan Universiti46200 Petaling JayaSelangor Darul Ehsan
Tel 03-7954 2000

No comments: