Sunday, September 27, 2009

Delicious Pork Noodle @ Pomander Subang Jaya SS15

This is my first time here and I was told to wait 40 minutes for my pork noodle. Business is so good one lah...I can see many patient customers waiting for this 'magical' treat.
Pomander is a clean place to eat (semi air-con) .
Restoran Pomander No. 78, Jalan SS15/4B, Subang Jaya.
Well, I really waited for 40mins even though it was near finishing lunch hour. This bowl of pork noodle reached me at 2.20pm. I guess the pork mee seller really take meticulous preparation of his creation, every single bowl of noodle is individually cooked.
I would give a rating of 8/10 for this pork noodle. I like the soup and the fresh minced meat.

and ....... the busy stall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, 40 mins?! cannot tahan liao .....

Julian Si said...

Deeeeeelicious! Cheers from BKT, oops Abu Dhabi! Was dreaming of pork :-)

Unknown said...

It's worth to wait right? At least you love the pork noodles after all. ^-^