Friday, July 23, 2010

Auntie Lora Kopitiam @ Taman Segar, Cheras, K.L.

I was cruising around the commercial area of Taman Segar near Leisure Mall, Cheras and saw this big and attractive sign board. That prawn attracted me most.

I could not resist the temptation of having a bowl of that Prawn Mee (as seen up on the board) and ended eating a bowl with extra braised pork ribs. It was very tasty (no severe thirstiness found after the makan),

I like the warm soup with nice prawn noodle aroma. Unfortunately the braised pork ribs were cold it would be ideal if these extra were kept warm.

These are available at Auntie Lora’s coffee shop:-
Prawn Mee Lam Mee Asam Laksa Curry Mee Kuay Tiew Soup Curry Chicken Rice Ipoh Pure White Coffee Wholemeal Bread

Auntie Lora Kopitiam
23, Jalan Manis 4,
Taman Segar,
Cheras, Malaysia
Tel: 03- 9100 5686
http://auntielorakopitiam.blogspot.com

GPS: 3.089029,101.743162

2 comments:

JoinMe.com.my said...

Hi Sin Tai Lim,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

Unknown said...

I Dont Know Is Auntie Lora Kopitiam
Still In Operation ? If Auntie Lora
Have Change Contact Number Should Update ...So Will Not Loose Your Customers.Got A New Shop Lot Ideal For Restaurant ..Reach Me At 6016-2836739...