Friday, March 18, 2011

Heng Nam Hai Coffee Shop for a Wan Tan Mee

I was back to this coffee shop at Jalan Kepong Lama to try new food from the many food stalls in this eating shop. My last visit can be seen here.

This time I tried the Wan Tan Mee with melting Char Siew so to say.

The BBQ pork or “Char Siew” was very shining with a thick coating of caramel and obviously looking very attractive. The Char Siew was sticky, it sticks to the chopsticks and also sticks the teeth. If you fancy sweet and sticky Char Siew then this should be your plate of noodle.
I like the noodle. It was chewy and interesting to bite. The Chicken Rice stall will be my next target.

Restoran Heng Nam Hai
51 Jalan Kepong Lama
Off Jalan Ipoh
Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.204819,101.674571

2 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The char siew looks so nice...

foodbin said...

nice looking char siew.