Saturday, June 04, 2011

Restoran Chong Thoong Kee for Ipoh Hor Fun (Tun Dr Ismail KL)

Guess this is the second time I am blogging on Chong Thoong Kee I must quite like the Hor Fun here. Though it cannot be compared with those in Ipoh but I reckon it the one of the best in Kuala Lumpur.

Frankly speaking I only like the Ipoh Hor Fun here, the poached chicken with too much oyster sauce is not of my liking, the wanton skin is not thin enough, the bean sprouts is nothing really special. It is only the Ipoh Hor Fun which I will come back for it again and again as and when I crave for one.

I enjoy the soup, the smooth koay teow and the generous amount of shredded chicken & prawn which are tasty too.


Chong Thoong Kee Restaurant
18 Jalan Wan Kadir 2
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
GPS : 3.139257,101.629141

No comments: