Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Detour to Restoran Fu Man @ Tanjung Malim for Dinner

I supposed to join a group of golfers for a game at Lembah Beringin and have good food at Fu Man but I just could not join them.
Somehow I made my own way here. The salted pork belly is a must try dish, The bite is excellent and the taste is superb.
It's not oily nor salty. It's crispy and yet tender... just don't miss this if you are there at Fu Man Restaurant.
The greenish sauce for the salted pork belly was awesome, nothing was left from this sauce.
Another gorgeous fried was the 4 Heavenly King vegetables, normally you get this dish oily in most restaurants but not at Fu Man. I enjoyed it very much especially the petai seeds.....LOL.
Fish fillets stir fried with spring onions was another fantastic choice. The fillets were fresh & succulent.
Kum Heong fried pig's fallopian tubes was a bit disappointing, there is no chewiness nor crunchiness in it.
This Tofu was lovely. It was flooded with gravy of minced meat & chopped choy poh.
If my mother like the food here and have no whatsoever grouses then the food must be fine.
 
Happy eating and it was worth the detour to Tanjung Malim to visit Fu Man Restaurant which I can say "GOOD" and can come again for more.

FU MAN RESTAURANT
No 39, Jalan U1,
Taman Universiti,
35900 Tanjong Malim, Perak, Malaysia.
Telephone : 605-459 7620, 6012-654 1587 (Mrs Chew Teik Hock)
GPS Coordinates  : E101 31′ 48.2″ N3 41′ 0.9″



Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

1 comment:

J2Kfm said...

Yes. One of the BEST restaurant in Perak, I daresay. The salted pork belly was more than enough to satisfy me.