Sunday, November 06, 2011

Home Made Cake from Kluang, Johor

My mother just came back from Kluang with few boxes of this cake.
Jo has actually thought of this cake when my mum were in Kluang to visit her sister.
My Aunty Kim in Kluang remembered that Jo likes this cake and she was the one who reminded my mother to get some back to Kuala Lumpur.
Everyone in KL loves this cake, all my immediate neighbours got the chance to savour it and all like it very much. I just wonder why and tried myself....nothing that really excite me. Maybe I am not a cake person.
But they like it very much because it's not oily, soft and very tasty. I goggled "home made cake Kluang" & I managed to get this blogspot " http://kluangcakes.blogspot.com/ " . I wonder whether there is any connection with the cake & Jennifer the home cake maker. Hopefully someone can enlighten me on this.

No comments: