Friday, January 20, 2012

Kelantanese Food @ Kg. Baru Kuala Lumpur

To all Kelantanese, I found a stall that serves your hometown food. I was told that this warong is famous among Kelantanese and if you do not know of this place probably you ought to check it out..... 
The spread of food here is huge and most of the dishes are alien to me. 
Anak Anak Kelate .... it's all about Kelantan in the warong. 
Sambal sauces, chilli soy sauces all stacked and ready for you.
Too many to choose and having no good knowledge of Kelantanese food is a big disadvantage at this warong and none of my friends who came together are from Kelantan. So I have to be conservative in my selection.
Just take what you like from here, bowls of different dishes that make you drool.
Flower crabs the gravy is super duper good.
Plenty of Ulam salad and not forgetting their sambal belacan...
My favourite kambong fish and to be eaten with budu....
Chicken curry.
Chicken rendeng.
Curry Mutton
That is what was left from the delicious makanan Kelate. The food is good and prices are reasonable.
Kedai Makanan MZ Darulnaim
Lorong Haji Hussien 2, 
Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur. 
Facing the Daruzzakah Building.
GPS : 3°10' 03.47"N, 101° 42'00.58"E



Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: