Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hard Wood Kafe @ Seremban 2 for a Delicious Malay Food

This place is surely secluded, a local friend took me here and I like it very much. Hard Wood Kafe @ Seremban 2 and a must go place for a good Malay food.

Looks like a resort and obviously very attractive both outside and the inside.
The interior decor of Hard Wood Kafe with a good lunch crowd.
Red Assam Pedas so enticing with Jenahak fish ... I want more it's so tasty.
Deep fried kampong chicken with sweet dark soya sauce & lime. 
I love my ikan keli deep fried & crispy...super duper yummy and not forgetting the ulam & sambal belacan. Truly heaven.
Hard Wood Kafe
Off Persiaran S2 B1
Seremban 2
Negeri Sembilan
GPS : 2.69588,101.914909

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

2 comments:

Kash said...

Hard Wood Cafe, hahaha, hmmm...of all names, but the Assam fish looks super!

Tailim said...

Kash - Good place with a good food indeed.