Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Invitation to Guinness Anchor Brewery

Always love to come back here, drink is fresh from the production line.
The place has been revamped and I like it.
 The Tavern of Guinness Anchor Brewery of Malaysia.

 Drink is free flowing all night through but make sure you know the way back after all the nice beers.

Friends from Mutiara Johan Group.
Thanks to SK Tan for the kind invitation .
Mr & Mrs. Chew of UMW
Tan Thong Kai my facebook friend.
Loh and old buddy from TAR College.
Yee another friend from UMW.
Good foods with good friends and good company, what more do you want.
I love Kilkenny and it was all night through with Kilkenny.
 The legendary Or Kow also known as the Guinness Stout.



The old posters during my late dad's time where he would drink his beer and Or Kow in kopitiam which at times I do too.

 Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB)

Sungei Way Brewery
Selangor
GPS : 3.083633,101.62172

No comments: