Sunday, December 16, 2012

SS2 Two Fatty

I have seen this shop changed hands many times and all have failed to sustain the business and I noticed that the Two Fatty is doing fine for a long time. Even though it's near my in-laws' house I have only visited Restoran Two Fatty recently and quite like the food there. Below were some of the food we tried for a lunch and a dinner.
Wow a papaya pickles and I love it.
The captain recommended this for my beer drinking friends deep fried pork belly and it was well fried not salty and perfectly lovely with the beer.
Kangkong belacan another carefully stir fried with no worry of saltiness and the aroma and taste of this crunchy kangkung was imminently yummy.
Steamed succulent wine favoured prawns on lotus leaf was gorgeous. It was fresh and juicy.
Braised pork trotter was well prepared but I find it a bit plain in the taste whereas my buddies like it, so it a matter of personal preference.
Braised chicken in Soy Sauce with egg and Tofu.
Steamed bean curb with fish paste.Smooth and soothing tofu dish.
Chef's special spicy chicken pot
Deep fried sotong with salted egg.
Enjoy your food and beer while the waitress take care of the trotter.

Two Fatty Seafood Restaurant (宏生海鲜饭店)

No. 95, Jalan SS2/6,

47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 

Tel:             +6 03 7873 1391      

Opening Hours: Daily, 11am-3pm & 6pm-11pm
GPS : 3.11533,101.615917
Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: