Sunday, February 03, 2013

Chinese New Year is Approaching and it's Eat, Eat & Eat

My first Yee Sang @ Tuck Kee, Bukit Maluri and more to come which might be scary if there are too many.. The first was good but I do not know about the coming ones.
This is the only time restaurants would capitalise on this tradition in Malaysia.....and as we Lou Sang and the more we do it the more happier will be the restaurant operators.

Prawn fritters were succulent and delicious, I like this dish though the presentation was not really enticing.
Loong Tan giant grouper cooked in a soup was a good recommendation by Ah Tuck. The fish meat was yummy.
Stir fried Kai Lan nothing special in fact slightly over fried.
Braised fish maws with mushroom and broccoli was a good choice and another delicious fry by Tuck Kee. 
Kampong chicken well poached with meat that was tender and juicy, thumb up.
Glutinous rice with persevered meats was a bit disappointment to me, I would love the rice grains to be grainy.
Eight golfers enjoying good food and whisky after a show down at a golf course to determine who will be the four injured players to foot the bill. Thanks to the four of them, I enjoyed the dinner very much.
Big roast pig for a big group of golfers, we were fortunate to sample this roasted meat and thanks to their generosity.

Restoran Tuck Kee

No. 39, Jalan Burung Jentayu,

Taman Bukit Maluri

Kepong

Kuala Lumpur

GPS : 3.199999, 101.632161

2 comments:

The Yum List said...

I love this season - 1. for the yee sang and 2. for the lion dances. I guess I like the action of both. Yum!

Tailim said...

The Yum List - Glad that you like it in Malaysia and getting the hang of it. Well done.