Thursday, June 06, 2013

Kedai Kopi & Makanan Mooi Mooi - Char Siew

I wanted to bring Yong Lim for a Prawn Noodle at Rukun Road 4 but it was not opened hence the closest and talk about eatery place is Mooi Mooi's Char Siew.
I reckoned my last visit to this shop would be 2 to 3 years back and when I was first introduced to this place I was impressed the way my friend put it......the char siew can actually melt in your mouth and that's the kind of deliciousness he was referring to.
Today I added an extra meat .... a poached chicken drum stick.
Well, the meltiness isn't there anymore it's just like an ordinary char siew easily available in the city. What has happened to it!!!!
I would prefer the roasted meat in lieu of the Char Siew, anything crispy and aromatic can easily aroused me.....

Kedai Kopi & Makanan Mooi Mooi 

94, Jalan Rukun 2, 

Taman Gembira (off Jalan Kuchai Lama), 
Kuala Lumpur. 
Tel: +603-79824902 
Operating hours: 10.30am-3.00pm 
Closed on alternate Mondays
GPS : 3.087939,101.681959

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: