Wednesday, July 24, 2013

absolute thai @ Sunway Giza Kota Damansara

"Let's have Thai foods" said my colleagues and here we were at absolute thai @ Sunway Giza Kota Damansara
What shall we order from the menu...
Papaya salad Som Tam is my favourite Thai food...always a good and appetising dish to start the meal.
Green Chicken Curry with thick milky gravy was delicious and I just could not resist taking more rice with it...
Seafood Tomyam was another great dish and it was explosive with nice aroma and spiciness....olala... My colleagues just could not stand the spiciness but yet they love it.
Thai steamed siakap was another great dish with distinguish taste of lime & chilli and one has to be careful of the chilli padi when eating.
I like this dessert very much, Tub Tim Krob with awesome taste of iced coconut milk with water chestnut and thin stripes of jack fruits.

absolute thai
Sunway Giza
2, Jalan PJU 5/14
Kota Damansara 
tel : 03-6148-2708

No comments: