Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Assam Laksa Kelang Lama Kulim 老火较叻沙

After we have reached Lai Yoong's house from KL, I just could not wait to take out my Boston to hunt for this famous food which I have failed to find it previously. It is located near the Kelang Lama junction towards Machang direction and in the inner right side of it. Look out for a school nearby.. I love hunting places with my bicycle it's so cool.
The taste of this Kelang Lama laksa is gorgeous, it is not so sour like most Chinese laksa and a bit of towards Malay style.... thumb up for a great laksa in Kulim!
Ice Kacang is another item you would not want to miss it especially on a hot weather like the day we visited. Nothing really special but it's good enough. 
 At the preparation station.
I like the way the chopsticks, spoons and forks are kept & protected from the flies and dust.
Information of Laksa Kelang Lama, Kulim seen up on the wall. Don't go on Wednesday!
At last I made it to taste de Laksa but not the Chai Kuey as they were not open on that day ... not to worry I will be back.
Cheers!!!
Kulim Assam Laksa @ Kelang Lama
Tel : 04-490-4935
GPS : 5.390046, 100.567732

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! My name is Mario. I was hoping you could answer a question I have about your blog. Send me an email when you get a chance. You can reach me at trucillo.mario (at) recallcenter (dot) com