Saturday, March 28, 2015

Just a Fishy Affair at Fish & Co

After loafing a while in the mall we decided to have lunch. Fish & Co caught my attention with an impression of a healthy food with something of a fish dish and the crowd very promising. Back in my mind I thought it could not be wrong to eat here. So I decided to get into the shop.
The decor is simple yet interesting with a feeling of being somewhere near to a sea.
Soup of the Day was Fish Chowder and it was nice and tasty.
Fish & Chips - The best in Town. They have other versions such as Italian, New York, Sawadee, Swiss, Malaysian and Arctic.
I enjoyed this spicy Salmon Teriyaki with 2 side dishes of coleslaw and vegetable salad. The salmon was fresh and the spicy teriyaki ready made me feel satisfied.
I will be back for more seafood especially the platter ... just couldn't wait.
Your cutlery at your own service.
It's a nice and pleasant ambiance for a seafood affair.
Fish & Co
One Utama Shopping Centre
LG 350, Lower Ground Floor,
Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: + 6 03 7722 4928

No comments: