Monday, March 07, 2016

Nasi Kandar at Kedai Kopi Yong Suan, Ipoh

The last time I ate here was nearly 5 years ago, this time I brought along Jo to try the nasi kandar ayam merah or rather popularly known as nasi ganja. My previous write-up of this place can be seen here.
A typical nasi kandar with a piece of ayam merah, half salted egg, slices of cucumber and gravies. And this is enough to explode your crave.
For a change I tried it with a piece of fried fish instead of the ayam merah. I like it and enjoy the rice very much.
The queue is for those buying takeaway Nasi Kandar, if you are eating at the restaurant just look for a place to sit and order. Enjoy the nasi ganja.

Nasi Kandar Ayam Merah (Nasi Ganja)
c/o Yong Suan Coffee Shop
Jalan Yang Kalsom
Ipoh
Tel: 05-254 4316
GPS : 4.592661, 101.084669

No comments: